[clue-tech] Any seamonkey users?

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Thu May 18 20:24:03 MDT 2006

I've been evaluating Seamonkey (the mozilla followon) just for grins
after reading a report on Xubuntu that Seamonkey is a little more
resource frugal than Firefox (expecially with respect to the
Firefox/Thunderbird combo).

It's basically OK, but there is one annoying habit that just chaps my
buns.The sidebar (which I hate) is like Dracula; it always returns
from the dead. Every time you open Search to Google for something, up
pops the sidebar. About as useful to me as the PaperClip guy on MS
Office <grin>.

Does anyone know (maybe its the same on older mozilla?) how to drive a
stake through the heart of the sidebar?

--
Collins Richey