[clue-tech] Software development: Linux and Mac comparison

Kevin Cullis kevincu at viawest.net
Sun May 28 22:46:39 MDT 2006

Hi all,

As you all know, I work for Apple, but I came across a question I
could not answer: how Macs compare with Linux for software development?

Does anyone on the list know of comparisons of both strengths and
weaknesses of each? The friend I'm talking with is discussing HA-JDBC
at Level 3 telecommunications and I don't know enough about it to
comment and was wondering if anyone has personal experience of both
or knew of sites to visit.

TIA

Kevin