[clue-tech] sa-update

Mike Staver staver at fimble.com
Wed Oct 4 14:56:36 MDT 2006

Thanks Chris and Dan for the help.  I declared all out war on spam today
since my stock version of SA 3.1.5 didn't seem to be doing enough on
it's own, so I did some research and found:

http://rpm.pbone.net/index.php3/stat/4/idpl/2943540/com/DCC-1.3.37-14.el3.at.i386.rpm.html

I am having a very hard time getting it working though.  I've configured
my local.cf for SA to contain:

loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::DCC
# DCCifd Options
use_dcc 1
dcc_timeout 10
dcc_home /var/dcc
dcc_path /var/dcc

Yet, when I restart SA, I get this in the maillog:

spamd[31391]: rules: meta test DIGEST_MULTIPLE has undefined dependency
'DCC_CHECK'

I am also unsure of whether or not I will need this program running
already, or whether or not SA calls it on an as-needed basis:

/usr/libexec/dcc/dccifd

I'm assuming I need to start it and have it running in the background at
all times.  Does that sound right?