[clue-tech] Cloning Windows XP disk with Linux

Hex Star hexstar at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 20:11:24 MDT 2006

this should be possible with dd like so...

*dd* if=/dev/hda of=win98icd.iso replacing hda with whatever device
the harddrive partition you want to backup is, and replacing the
win98icd.iso with anything.iso (be sure to cd in whatever directory
you want the image to be in before running this command!)