[clue-tech] Flash and Linux

Ski Dawg skidawg at skidawg.org
Tue Oct 17 21:13:42 MDT 2006

On Mon, 2006-10-16 at 08:26 -0600, Dave Price wrote:
> I recently learned that there is no support for flash on linux-ppc -
> There is hope though, and an interesting BLOG to monitor.
>
> http://blogs.adobe.com/penguin.swf/
>
> Maybe some of you will also find this useful

I mentioned this to a couple of people at the last DTC meeting, but here
it is for everyone else.

One of the developers for this project from Adobe, actually found
something from CLUE helpful (even linking to it). In his September 13th
post, he mentions "Previously, my only encounter with live CDs had only
been a "Remastering Knoppix" session at a Linux user group.". That Linux
user group presentation that he is referring to was one done by Dennis
Dallas called Remastering Knoppix from March 2005.

http://blogs.adobe.com/penguin.swf/2006/09/customizing_ubuntu_live_cd_606_1.html

Just thought a couple of you might be a little interested.
--
Doug