[clue-tech] flashplayer9 Beta

Michael J. Hammel mjhammel at graphics-muse.org
Sat Oct 21 17:34:11 MDT 2006

On Fri, 2006-10-20 at 23:39 -0600, Ken MacFerrin wrote:
> http://labs.adobe.com/downloads/flashplayer9.html
>
> Been using it for the last couples days in Firefox.. works great.

I've had no luck with it trying to view the two sites I'm interested in:
ABC's Lost and SciFi.com's Battlestar Galactica.  Anyone tried these?
The plugin essentially locks up the browser (Firefox 1.5.0.7 running on
FC5).  The browser still responds, but extremely slowly (many seconds
between scroll request and actually scrolling the page).  The Flash
content never plays.

I posted a response to the feedback form today.  If I hear anything back
I'll let you know.
--
Michael J. Hammel           |
mjhammel at graphics-muse.org  |  Books we'll never see: