[clue-tech] CUPS problem

Steve Lowe sdlowe at mac.com
Thu Sep 14 15:02:12 MDT 2006

My sysadmin has hit a wall with CUPS - here's what he posted to a
CUPS list, so far with no response:

"Hello all,
I am currently trying to setup printing from a Linux system printing
to a remote windows 2k3 print server serving Jet direct printers.
We are doing this via ipp and are having issues.
When sending jobs we se the jobs in Cups interface and I can cancel
jobs .
we are getting error of .
"Unable to get job 229 attributes (client-error-not-possible)!"
We have tried all avenues at hand and would like some assistance in
this matter.
Thank you"

If anyone's got some expertise in this area, I'd appreciate the help
- willing to pay for it, too. You can contact him off-list at
877-751-3300 x430 or respond here, he watches this list, too.

Thanks in advance.