[clue-tech] Thanks for the CLUE

Michael Fierro biffster at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 16:05:48 MDT 2006

On 9/13/06, Joey Stanford <joey at stan4d.net> wrote:
> I wanted to say a big thanks to all the folks at CLUE who attended my
> presentation last night.  You were a very great crowd and I hope you had
> a good time. Thank you also for the after-meeting party.  :-)

Oh, no, thank you! That was a fascinating look into Ubuntu. You
provided a lot of information about the Ubuntu community, something
which I haven't had the opportunity to dig into so far. Which is bad,
since I've been using Xubuntu for a while now. :)

Michael Fierro                                      biffster at gmail.com
Y! Messenger: miguelito_fierro                           AIM: mfierro1
http://biffster.org                           http://weightjournal.com
---
"I know this music. Let's change the beat."
- Zorg, "The Fifth Element"