[clue-tech] OT: Old equipment to give away / donate

Brian Gibson bwg1974 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 25 10:00:05 MDT 2006

Your local freecycle.org mailing list is a good place.
 Monitors and complete systems go pretty fast if they
work.

Personally, I'm looking for:

* memory modules -- EDO, SDRAM, etc.
* hard drives -- (I've had 3 old ones fail on me).
One for a notebook
* wireless PCI card
* a socket 370 celeron 400 -- i've a got a dual-cpu
mobo where one of the processors died so it's running
in single processor mode.

If you got any of these, cool. If not, no problem.