[clue-tech] Vmware on Ubuntu

Adam Bultman adamb at glaven.org
Mon Apr 16 09:59:13 MDT 2007

I have Vmware server running on feisty. I had to download a tarball
called "vmware-any-any-update109.tar.gz" and run that before it would
properly compile the necessary modules.

FWIW, I'm running Solaris and Fedora Core 6 in VMs without any fuss.
(Now, if only I could get it all working in xen)

Adam