[clue-tech] Debian packaging problem

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 11:43:21 MDT 2007

I decided to revive my Debian Etch/Testing for a new project. Debian
has moved on and Testing now drags in all the changes for Lenny, so I
though why not?

Now, after installing many packages, the apt-get upgrade sticks in the
middle of configurations, beause the developers created a garbage
prompt in the postgresql-common configuration. It's expecting an OK
but does not accept a console response. dpkg --configure -a gets stuck
in the same garbage.

Anyone know how to do surgery on the dpkg database so that I can continue?

--
Collins Richey