No subject

Thu Dec 20 21:04:13 MST 2007

since the X is running on the user's machine.  What you do need to do is
set the DISPLAY environment variable to point to the user machine x
server, and then export it:

DISPLAY=wkstatn:1
export DISPLAY
pgaccess -hdbserv -U twsts

or whatever on the command.  The authentication is more on the user's end,
since that is where X is running.  Tell the application where to connect,
and it usually does.  I have never had these problems, but also I have
never used that particular X server.

                          Your mouse has moved.
       You must restart Windows for your changes to take effect.

#!/usr/bin/perl
print $i=pack(c5,(41*2),sqrt(7056),(unpack(c,H)-2),oct(115),10);