[clue-tech] Two more weeks...

A.T. Yuhasz owl5138 at indra.com
Sun Dec 23 18:41:32 MST 2007

If you need a head-count, I am planning to be there, weather permitting.
I have install disks for Ubuntu 7.10 and Xubuntu 7.10.
I require knowledgeable and patient installation supervision!
I will also be seeking guidance regarding the selection, acquisition and
installation of other software applications.
After which, the eggnog sounds good, if it is sufficiently "seasoned".
I am looking forward to meeting you (all).

Al
A. T. Yuhasz
Denver, CO
owl5138 at indra.com