[clue-tech] BlackBerry on Linux

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Thu Feb 8 12:23:38 MST 2007

This link is from Good Technology (who was aquired by Motorola) - they
make a competing BES product... our corporate offices use this instead
of true BES...

http://www.good.com/corp/int_products.php?id=36

I don't send it thinking that Moto will have a personal version like
BES, but instead because on that particular page they list off a
number of large shops that do BES/Good hosting.

I only share in case you didn't know that if you don't want to deal
with it, they've already built virtual Good servers -- you can also
Google for "Hosted BES" and you'll find hosts that do "real" BES for
you... Exchange and all.

Might save you some headaches.

Nate