[clue-tech] Re: Blackberry on Linux

Mike Staver staver at fimble.com
Fri Feb 9 13:09:26 MST 2007

Yeah, I want to thank everybody for suggestions. I think I'll end up
going with Scalix.  Currently, I don't have a domain controller set up
with this linux server, but I can set it up with Samaba and Scalix I
think, and then I guess have a VMWare install of Windows 2003 server
running on top of it running the BES.  My goal is to get all of this
running on one box, it's a shame I have to bring windows into it at all,
but for now I think that's the best solution.