[clue-tech] USB Wireless compatability

Brian Gibson bwg1974 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 25 21:51:03 MST 2007

I succeeded configuring a Microsoft MN-510 USB wireless adapter on Xubuntu using Linux-WLAN
(http://www.linux-wlan.com/linux-wlan/).  It doesn't play nice with GUI interfaces---they can display the configuration but you can't change it.  You have to use a config file.  I tried the NDIS wrapper method and failed.  (http://ndiswrapper.sourceforge.net/).

Brian