[clue-tech] Bad superblock on a FAT32 partition

Richard Knechtel richard.knechtel at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 15:25:21 MST 2007

I installed CentOS on a sepearate physical drive. My set up is like this:
Drive hda/hda1 = Windows 2000 Server (NTFS)
Drive hdb = CentOS 4.4
        hdb1 = /boot (EXT3)
        hdb2 = swap (swap)
        hdb3 = / (EXT3)
Drive hde/hde1 = Windows Applications (FAT32)
Drive hdf/hdf1 = Windows Data (FAT32) <--- This is the one that has the
problems.
Drive hdg/hdg1 = Windows Misc. Junk (NTFS)

Hope that helps.