[clue-tech] OpenWRT/Mini-ITX/DansGuardian

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at comcast.net
Mon Jan 8 15:39:49 MST 2007

<I don't seem to be getting mail from any CLUE lists anymore, so excuse the
new thread...>

While I must admit OpenWRT is very intriguing, I'm not sure that
DansGuardian will run with that limited space?

Assuming I would try out mini-ITX, anyone have any local shops to recommend
that have mini-ITX? Or if online, any good retailers and/or models? Many of
my searches for firewall-like mini-ITX hardware seem to contain hardware for
the server rack...

Sean LeBlanc:seanleblanc at comcast.net
http://sean-leblanc.blogspot.com/
A Riverside, California, health ordinance states that two persons may not kiss
each other without first wiping their lips with carbolized rosewater.