[clue-tech] Making PDFs on the fly.

erik at ezolan.com erik at ezolan.com
Sat Jul 14 18:53:29 MDT 2007

Hi, I'm looking into making a site where people log in and download PDFs.

What I'd like to do is personalize each PDF for each person. I've been
trying to look this up, but Googling for Adobe or PDF is hopeless. (It's
as bad as trying to look up info on .net )

Ideally, I'm also trying to figure out how to embed info into the graphic
files that will be inserted in the PDF. I'm not sure what the best way to
do that would be. EXIF? Some sort of invisible watermark in the alpha
channel?

The reason I'm looking into doing this is to prevent people from uploading
and sharing their copies.

Erik Z