[clue-tech] Looking for a PCMCIA wireless card known to be compatible with Debian Etch

Michael Fierro miguelito at biffster.org
Sat Jul 21 10:53:59 MDT 2007

On Sat, Jul 21, 2007 at 10:47:08AM -0600, Keith Christian wrote:

> Anyone have any recommendations?  Preferably I'd like one that's easy to
> configure and which is available locally or by mail order.

Are you looking for .b or .g connectivity? For .b, I've had good luck with
Orinoco cards. Haven't tried any .g cards, though (by the time I moved my
home network over to .g, I had laptops with built-in .g controllers).

Michael Fierro                                  miguelito at biffster.org
Y! Messenger: miguelito_fierro                           AIM: mfierro1
http://biffster.org                           http://weightjournal.com