[clue-tech] Rescue CD

mike havlicek mhavlicek1 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 1 21:09:36 MDT 2007

I have been working with HP, Sun, and IBM Engineers
about a similar problem over the last year. I call it
a bit flip. It happens when you do bare metal. The
method that I am working on goes through fibre
channel. You set up a "secondary" network that rsyncs
to mirror your heterogenous network systems via fibre
channel.

It is advanced SAN.

-Mike