[clue-tech] wireless on Ubuntu

Tony McDowell svet.am at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 14:02:56 MDT 2007

Which Ubuntu are you using?  My experiences with wireless on Ubuntu have
varied greatly.  In 6.10 and previous, good luck with WPA (it's _possible_,
but only by hacking .confs).  I was, however, able to use WEP successfully
without too much muss on both 6.10 and 6.06.  I played with 7.04 on my
ThinkPad T21 very briefly and I was able to connect to my WPA-PSK access
point without issue.

-tony