[clue-tech] Nifty NAS boxes

Jack Parker jack.parker4 at verizon.net
Fri Jun 29 08:57:55 MDT 2007

I picked up a coolmax a couple of years back.  Acts as an ftp server and
lots of other neat stuff.  Also has a USB connection.  As a NAS, it s*cks,
petulantly  failing all the time, having to be rebooted.  As a USB 2.0 drive
it's great.  I now have it plugged into a server and use it as a backup
location.  Speed as a USB is also much better than it was as a NAS.

j.