[clue-tech] Big laptop dummy

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 14:01:30 MST 2007

One of the problems I had with my R51 laptop was getting sound to
work, or so I thought. After mucho RTFM and googling, I discovered a
German posting that pointed me to the buttons on the laptop. It turns
out that the R51 has buttons to mute the sound, and the sound was
totally muted in hardware such that no amount of tinkering with the
mixer would cause sounds to occur.

The sound support provided by Ubuntu works quite well.

--
Collins Richey