[clue-tech] wrt54g v3 again

Richard Knechtel richard.knechtel at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 07:07:16 MDT 2007

I have found I had no choice but to use WPA-Personal on mine. I can't get
the Linksys wireless card to connect with anything else. It's like the card
is "hard-wired" for WPA-personal. I had set my router up for WEP 128Bit
encryption but no mattter what I do the router & wireless card will -only-
talk WPA-Personal.