[clue-tech] Jabber and GTalk instant messaging

Keith Hellman khellman at mcprogramming.com
Thu May 3 09:21:54 MDT 2007

Hello all:

I'd like to test a new google-apps jabber connection for my domain.  If
someone on this list uses jabber, and wouldn't mind trading a few
messages, it would be mighty helpful and very much appreciated.

Please contact me off-list (since I'm *testing* the jabber-ing, there
is no guarantee the jid below will work...).

TIA,
--
Keith Hellman                             #include <disclaimer.h>
khellman at mcprogramming.com                from disclaimer import standard
khellman at mines.edu
                                   -*-
                    public key @ pgp.mit.edu B5354B76
    Y!M: mcprogramming                           AIM/ICQ: 485403897
                  gtalk: jabber at mcprogramming.com/Home
                                   -*-

"We are born wet, naked, and hungry. Then things get worse."

-- Unknown