[clue-tech] CentOS 4.4 64 bit and Adobe ColdFusionMX 7

Mike Staver staver at fimble.com
Wed May 9 23:53:13 MDT 2007

Does anybody know how to get Apache compiled for 64 bit to play nice
with a 32 bit module? Here is a more detailed explanation of what I'm
dealing with:

http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/webforums/forum/messageview.cfm?forumid=1&catid=143&threadid=1138224&enterthread=y

I keep reading about how Adobe doesn't support 64 bit linux yet - I get
that, but I was hoping somebody was aware of a wrapper or something
crazy that would allow a 32 bit module to load up in Apache, or maybe
there is a way to run a 32 bit version of apache on a 64 bit machine, I
dunno.
--

                                 -Mike Staver
                                  staver at fimble.com