[clue-tech] Taking the Gentoo Plunge?

Adrian Noland anoland at indigente.net
Thu May 10 15:51:18 MDT 2007

I too have been using Gentoo for several years. I will just echo what
everybody else said and add one more thing.

I have never not been able to find an answer to my questions. 90% of the
time it was in the forums. The other 10% I found with Google. And don't
forget gentoo-wiki.org. Many relevant and comprehensive forums posts have
been wiki-fied there.