[clue-tech] Debian BSP.

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Sun May 13 20:11:20 MDT 2007

I see that Debian is holding a bug squashing party next weekend:

http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2007/05/msg00004.html

Anyone ever done one of those?  They say there are bugs for people of
all skill levels, and it's coordinated on IRC.  But I've looked through
bug lists in the past and tried IRC (twice, I think) and I can't figure
how I would be helpful at a BSP.

So if anyone can explain to me how the actually work, or let me sit and
watch them squash bugs, I might appreciate it.  Maybe not this time
around since I'll be doing installfest.  But I'm curious.