[clue-tech] Converting excel files to csv in Linux

Richard Knechtel richard.knechtel at gmail.com
Mon May 14 06:44:55 MDT 2007

Oh now that you mention Perl and Excel, I had found this like a while back,
it's an IBM Perl module that will do exactly that - it will read/write Excel
files and Linux examples -are- provided.  I can't vouch for how well they
work as I'm not a Perl programmer - I know enough to get into trouble and
that is about it.

http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/library/l-pexcel/

HTH