[clue-tech] multiple home pages in Firefox

Dave Price kinaole at gmail.com
Tue May 29 17:03:14 MDT 2007

You can have a whole set of tabs as your 'home'.

You can also place a whole bunch of bookmarks in a folder (I like to
put the folder on my personal toolbar folder)  ... then choose 'open
all in tabs' - makes starting up a group of tabs painless ...

If you do an open all in tabs, the new tabs take the place of whatever
is already open.

aloha,
dave

On 5/29/07, Nate Duehr <nate at natetech.com> wrote:

> On May 27, 2007, at 10:10 AM, Dennis J Perkins wrote:
>
> > I don't know how well known this is, but after I set my home page a
> > few
> > days ago, Firefox started giving me two home pages on startup.  When I
> > took a look to see what was happening, I found that preferences had
> > two
> > pages, separated by a pipe, in the home page field.
> >
> > http://www.google.com/|http://www.diy-linux.org
>
> Hmm, that could actually be kinda useful.  Thanks for sharing!  :-)
>
> --
> Nate Duehr
> nate at natetech.com

aloha,