[clue-tech] Qwest DSL

David Maddox softwareanddesign at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 00:40:05 MST 2007

Hi, long time listener, first time caller. :-)

Actiontec went boing boing on the wifi for me and someone else I know,
frequent disconnects on several computers we used. 2wire modem is
solid so far. I'm pretty happy with Qwest, then. And yes, it's easy to
configure and use, I don't know how it goes with any Linux support for
uPNP or whatever that is.

Comcast - looks like hell is freezing over twice! I got a bulletin
recently that congress or FCC is looking into opening up cable
finally. Doesn't guarantee it's going to happen, but that and the
existence of a website created by a journalist for some major magazine
called comcastmustdie.com suggests that lots of cash doesn't trump a
gazillion disgruntled customers. We'll see. Have you heard about their
p2p spoofing games?

Dave