[clue-tech] Qwest DSL

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 21:07:47 MST 2007

I will never have DSL (my corner of SE Aurora is too far from any
Central site), but I've been on ATT/Comcast cable for 10+ years. Here
are a few comments.

1. I ama plain ole residential customer with the old slow / blazing
fast service (depending on your viewpoint), and  I've never had
anything other than professional, courteous response on service calls.
Windows never came into play. Of course, I've had exactly 3 calls in
10+ years. Service is rock solid reliable.

2. My most recent call last year was because Comcast DNS servers have
become a stinking POS. It didn't used to be that way. Now that I use
OpenDNS servers, I have fewer problems.

3. I don't need to run local servers, so residential Comcast service
is great for me.

 --
Collins Richey