[clue-tech] Used computer and parts stores in Denver?

Bruce Ediger eballen1 at qwest.net
Wed Oct 31 12:57:18 MDT 2007

I need to get some memory for an older computer:
     product: MS-6340
     vendor: MICRO-STAR INTERNATIONAL CO., LTD

It's a circa 2002 AMD Duron/Athlon based motherboard, with 2 memory slots.
Currently it has 2, 256 MiB DIMMs in it, and I'd like to go to 2, 512 MiB
sticks.  Oh, and it runs Slackware 12.0.

I figure the best way to do this is to go to some used computer store.
I used to go to some place up at 41st and Brighton Blvd in Denver,
Mountain States Electronic Recycling or something like that, but it appears
that they have closed shop.

What's the best place in Denver (closer to Downtown gets more points) to
pick up used memory, NICs, sound cards etc etc?

--
Bruce Ediger
720-932-1954
eballen1 at qwest.net