[clue-tech] Used computer and parts stores in Denver?

Mike Staver staver at fimble.com
Wed Oct 31 15:05:26 MDT 2007

I used to love that board! I had 3 of them, they all ran until about a
year ago.  One of mine had RAID on it, while the other 2 didn't I don't
think.  I can't remember if it takes ECC memory or not - but if it does,
I may have some memory I could sell you cheap.  I think I have 2 512 meg
chips at home that are DDR-266 ECC.  Let me know if you're interested.