[clue-tech] Off-topic: Water cooling

David J W mailing_lists at digitalairmen.org
Sat Sep 1 14:22:33 MDT 2007

   Anyone on this mailing list ever built a water cooled computer?  My
primary workstation/game machine is running just a "tad" (think airplane 2)
to hot and I am starting to think this might be my only solution to getting
the box thermally stable, so I am looking for any experienced advice or
help.   This seems to be one of those topics that when you google for on the
internet, most of the top searches end up being for merchant sites and I
don't trust any of them to give even a remotely honest or informed opinion
beyond what's needed to sucker me into buying stuff.

Thanks,
   David