[clue-tech] MAC NFS?

Mark G. Harvey markgharvey at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 13 11:41:47 MDT 2007

Since NFS runs at the Application Layer & TCP is at the Transport Layer, how can TCP/IP be
skipped at all?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network_File_System_%28protocol%29

You also might consider an iSCSI target host to store the vmware files.  Then use an iSCSI
initiator on the machine running VMware Server & point to the target storage where the .vmdk
files are stored.

HTH