[clue-tech] Aren't you glad there's football...

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Tue Sep 18 21:04:25 MDT 2007

... so you have something to do while you wait almost 2 weeks for
installfest?

Let's see, you have to know about parking and when the
doors lock--check the CLUE web site. Other than that you should be set.

If you're coming with a question other than, "How do I put Linux on
this?" let the list know so the people with the answers know to come
help you.

I'm ambivalent about lunch. Last time we had donuts and that was fine.
I probably can't do anything afterwards, we'll have company at home.
So if you really want to order something, or to go get something, let me
know when you arrive and we'll figure it out.

Dave

P.S. My neighbor got some Elk during black powder season last weekend.
So it will be too late to use that as an excuse not to come. ;-)