[clue-tech] folding@home

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Fri Apr 18 16:11:35 MDT 2008

Chris Ernst wrote:
> David L. Anselmi wrote:
>> Jason S. Friedman wrote:
>>> My question -- how much extra electricity am I using?
>>
>> It's much easier (for any kind of accuracy) to measure that than to
>> calculate it.
>
> Perhaps with one of these:
> http://www.powermeterstore.com/c112/plug_power_meters.php

Aww man... now they have USB data loggers in them?!  You just made me
feel like my original Kill-A-Watt is inferior now.

I have "Watts Up Pro"-envy now, I'm gonna have to get me one of those!

I could leave that plugged in for a while and then play with the data on
a PC.  (I suppose their software is Windows-only... sigh... will have to
check that.)

Nate