[clue-tech] FTP GUI

Bob Meetin bobm at dottedi.biz
Fri Aug 1 12:41:55 MDT 2008

looks like i have a missing library.  where do i obtain and how do i
install it?

checking for glib-2.0 >= 2.0.0... checking for glib-config... no
checking for GLIB - version >= 1.2.3... no
*** The glib-config script installed by GLIB could not be found
*** If GLIB was installed in PREFIX, make sure PREFIX/bin is in
*** your path, or set the GLIB_CONFIG environment variable to the
*** full path to glib-config.
configure: error: gFTP needs GLIB 1.2.3 or higher

-bob