[clue-tech] md driver software raid and bootstrapping

mike havlicek mhavlicek1 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 5 11:35:27 MST 2008

I suppose I could somewhat simulate the physical configuration changes
in the flash drive scenario by replacing a grubbed stick with a non grubbed stick. In a desktop system with IDE type drives I could disable a device in "Setup", but what can I expect with regards to things like autodetect, cable select, master, slave settings?

-Mike