[clue-tech] Any experience with Logitech Squeezebox?

Adrian F. Nagle, IV anagle at naglenet.org
Mon Dec 15 19:18:04 MST 2008

Cnet says it's open source, or at least supportive, plays open source music formats and the box specifically mentions running on Linux.

Has anyone played with it?  I found one for $260, but it is still a little steep for me.  I've been on a lookout for something expandable and easy to use for my children.  I'm tired of them loosing my CD cases and placing my CD face down.  :)

I've had my music on a server for a while now, but no way yet to access it at my entertainment center.

Adrian

Adrian Nagle ~ anagle at naglenet.org