[clue-tech] Ubuntu wireless problem

Brian Gibson bwg1974 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 21 22:56:01 MST 2008

Updating to 8.10 did something wonky with my internet hardware as well.  To fix it on my Xubuntu machine, I commented any manually configured device from /etc/network/interfaces and then let Network Manager handle it.  Make sure nw-applet is running on startup as there seems to be no other way to access nw-config from the Main Menu or Settings other than the command line.