[clue-tech] failure to complete

Greg Knaddison - GVS Greg at GrowingVentureSolutions.com
Thu Feb 28 18:59:07 MST 2008

On Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 5:07 PM, David L. Willson <DLWillson at thegeek.nu> wrote:
> More info:
>
>  Autocomplete works as expected if arg0 is 'cat', rather than 'oocalc'.  I am using
>  Ubuntu 7.10.  I have also noticed that I can auto-complete package-names with 'sudo
>  apt-get install'.  I wonder what does this...

I've been impressed by autocomplete in Ubuntu and the way that it will
autocomplete sudo tasks (which I think other systems haven't been able
to do).  When I do a "cd" it will only autocomplete on directories.
Pretty smart.

I just created an ods file and oocalc would do aucomplete on it.  I
guess it doesn't want to autocomplete on your file where it is unsure
what kind of data is inside.

Greg

--
Greg Knaddison