[clue-tech] Web form contact list software?

David Guntner davidg at akaMail.net
Thu Jan 17 12:39:17 MST 2008

I'm hoping that someone on this list will have run into what I'm looking
for; hopefully I'll get lucky. :-)

I need a way to build a list of contacts.  Some kind of "contact
manager" or "address book" or whatever it's properly called.  I would
prefer something that could be entered via a web form (PHP?), feeding a
MySQL database if at all possible. Something that can be configured
reasonably easily, to let me add/delete/rename fields, etc. That kind
of thing.

I need to be able to store things like legal name, nickname, phone
number(s), E-Mail address(es), snail mail addresses, other assorted
comments and so on (thus the need to be able to configure it <grin>).

Also, I'd need to be able to use it to recall information already stored
and produce a list, etc.  (If I had to, I could always use MySQL
instructions to just generate the list, but it would be nice to be able
to do that via the web interface.)

Does any such animal exist?

Any help/pointers/suggestions would be appreciated!

         --Dave