[clue-tech] Mini-itx and pico-itx

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 18:55:48 MST 2008

On Thu, Jan 31, 2008 at 12:52 AM, Nate Duehr <nate at natetech.com> wrote:

>  Typing "tiny linux firewall" into Google found THIS announcement, and
>  for $220?  Not bad...
>
>  http://linuxdevices.com/news/NS2319765902.html

Thanks for that tip. Yoggie (the referenced company) also has a $249
unit designed for the home LAN (up to 5 PCs). I'm thinking strongly
about this to isolate my wife's XP machine from the buggers on the
internet. Cheap enough, and you don't need to deal with the Windows
crashing products like Norton or McAfee (I've had their updates crash
more than one XP machine).

--
Collins Richey