[clue-tech] internet phone

Brian Gibson bwg1974 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 8 12:16:33 MDT 2008

My boss, who is a native German, uses Skype for international calls to his family in Germany because of the great rates.  We also use Skype for teleconferencing since it's much quicker to setup than a traditional conference call.  The business still uses regular phones and mobile phones as a package deal through Verizon.  We just apply the best tool for the job.