[clue-tech] Random wiki thought.

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Tue Jul 8 19:30:08 MDT 2008

At work we use mediawiki.  It turns out that I like it more than twiki
that I use at home (that means the markup and display).  Of course I
haven't fooled with any twiki add-ons.

But I don't have any interest in putting a php app on my server.  I get
to write php at work too so besides its security history it's just a
plain ugly language.  None of the elegance of Perl.  Not shiny like
Python or Ruby.  Not even simply functional like shell.

Anyone know a Ruby wiki that looks like mediawiki?