[clue-tech] LXDE -- New Desktop for Old/Slow Machines

Jed S. Baer cluemail at jbaer.cotse.net
Tue Jul 8 20:06:13 MDT 2008

On Tue, 08 Jul 2008 19:34:30 -0600
David L. Anselmi wrote:

> Jed S. Baer wrote:
> [...]
> > I use Kubuntu.
>
> Woo hoo!  When can we get cluedenver.org upgraded to something that
> uses .debs?

Well, maybe when somebody wants to spend the time doing a save /
reinstall / restore?

I have no objection, but also don't feel like messing with something
that's currently working. We've built a "new" server ... 4 times I think
over the past 5 or 6 years. I'm happy to leave it be.

Besides, I actually prefer the RH flavor of organizing the Apache config
files. Not that I wind up messing with them often.

You were just kidding anyway ...