[clue-tech] Awesome!

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Sun Jul 13 20:08:03 MDT 2008

Only one more week until installfest!  It was a short weekend on travel
and the week will fly by so installfest is almost here.  So close I can
taste it!

http://cluedenver.org/display.php?node=installfest

So it's time to hit reply and let everyone know what you'll be working
on.  Then those with similar problems can come and watch you and those
with similar solutions can come and help you.

Don't forget we meet early up north.  I know it's a long drive from the
south and gas is expensive but you get to use DeVry's air conditioning
and power.  The big blue room will either be hot or rainy, or both, so
you won't be out in it.

See you then!